Why Should You Consider Joining the "Engle" Automotive Team?
- 5 Day Work Week, Weekends Off. Optional 4 day work schedule available, Weekends Off
- Newer 15 bay shop with plenty of parking for technicians, customers and "in-progress" vehicles.
- Engle Automotive "says" professional in everything from our front office/lounge, professionally dressed team members, to the clean and organized work areas.
- Well-Maintained and State of the Art Equipment, Electronic Inspections, and constant team communication.
- Plenty of Room and Two Lifts per Technician
- Clean, organized shop. As a team, we clean and organize the shop every week!
- Well-Lit Work Areas
- All the Latest Software and Programs Available to our Technicians
- Professional Service Advisors that Respect our Technicians
- YOUR VOICE TRULY MATTERS! Bi-Weekly Team Meetings where we have a nice shop provided lunch and discuss the things that the team needs, tools and/or equipment needs for service.
- We Put People First
- Our Customers Trust Our Team; We Always Have Plenty of Good Business, Year-Round
- Paid Vacations Accrued the First Year
- Family & Employee "Team Building get togethers" throughout the year! (We enjoy getting together outside of work and frequently have family events. Some of our Team building events include; Family Camp Trips, Go-Cart Racing, Paintball, Escape Room, Top Golf, Skeet shooting, Pistol & Rifle range practice, & more!
- Paid Bi-Weekly with Direct Deposit
- Paid Training Throughout the Year
- Paid Sick Leave
- SEP IRA with retirement program with Employer Match
Repair Technician positions available
1. Apprentice Technicians (2 years or less PROFESSIONAL experience with entry level services such as Engine oil & filter service, Tire Replacement, Brake Replacement, Drivetrain Fluid Replacement, Shock/Strut Replacement.) Our "Apprentice Technicians" work for 12 months side by side with an ASE Master Certified Technician and then "Graduate" and become a "Journeyman Technician" position where they are able to make moderately more advanced repairs by themselves and are learning the basics of Diagnostics.
2. Journeyman Technicians may or may not have ASE certifications and have been professionally employed as a repair technician for a minimum of 3 years. A Journeyman technician will have a larger understanding of most vehicle components and systems with a firm base knowledge in: Basic engine and drivetrain maintenance items/Fluid exchanges, ABS brake systems/Standard brake system repairs and diagnosis, proficient in Wheel Alignment, Steering & Suspension system repairs, and a base knowledge of fuel injection/emission control systems.
3. ASE Repair Technicians are not yet ASE Certified Master Technicians who can diagnose moderately difficult electrical and mechanical vehicle problems and have experience with most "common and unusual" vehicle failures. They can diagnose & repair most problems without assistance, but are still learning and desiring to learn more about the profession. ASE Repair Technicians have had formal beginning levels of training for Engine, Fuel Injection, Emission component function & diagnostics.
4. ASE Master Technicians are skilled technicians who can repair and diagnose complex electrical and mechanical failures on Gasoline and Diesel-powered light duty vehicles. Master Technicians may or may not have prior experience with Class 6 Medium Duty diesel powered trucks. ASE Master Repair Technicians have had formal advanced levels of training for Engine, Transmission/Transaxle function and control, Fuel Injection, Emission component function/diagnostics and Drivability diagnostic training/experience.
5. Shop Foreman and Assistant Foreman Technicians have been in the Automotive Repair industry for a Minimum of 10 years. They have a nearly inexhaustible knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair, diagnostics for all vehicle systems for both Gas and Diesel and have completed advanced levels of vehicle diagnostics training classes. The Shop Foreman will also have prior experience and training in employee management.